A Few Words About Us
Open Source Solutions continually works in the background to mitigate and predict issues that inevitably plague high-traffic properties.
Working closely with our customers has allowed us to develop a unique perspective on what operating a large scale web real estate requires. We achieve maximum efficiency and performance by identifying and eliminating bottlenecks at all layers of the software and platform, as well as improving on the platform itself.
Our experience working with large data sets under stressful situations allows you to have peace of mind during the most hectic of circumstances.
Our Scaleable Hosting Solution provides redundancy, consultation, disaster mitigation, spike capacity, top of the line hardware, security audits, backups, and enterprise services.
Why Choose Us
- High performance, affordable hardware.
- Technical support that is well-known to bring 5-alarm fires under control.
- Increase web traffic and advertising quality.
- No restrictions or limitations on mission critical elements of your property.
- Unlimited Intel cores to process and support your site better than any affordable solution on the market.
- Develop an advertising plan to take advantage of your under-utilized web real estate.
As an owner, I want to know what is going on with my business, at any moment, and be in charge of it. Open Source Solutions has been looking after our community for two years now and their knowledge about maintaining large vBulletin installations has proven to be invaluable to us; I fully trust them with my site. I don't need to worry about the hosting anymore, from real-time backups to load distribution, everything is taken care of.On top of that, we were provided with unique advertising options without giving up control of our property, support in case of emergencies and opportunities to develop business relationships. I couldn't be happier with our engagement.
Hannes - MTG Salvation
Andrew "Boethius" Hunn - Elitist Jerks
Elitist Jerks has relied on the team behind Open Source Solutions to help scale and intelligently monitor the performance of our site for several years. They have an excellent track record of providing world-class hosting with a near-obsessive level of support at a very reasonable price. They've taken on the responsibility of scaling infrastructure and allowed me to concentrate on other important areas of my business.I have no hesitation in recommending them with utmost confidence.
Our Executive Staff
- Tarek Genena
- Chief Executive Officer
- Mr. Genena brings with him 20 years of executive management experience. He was previously an Investment Banker specializing in mergers and acquisitions. He has been involved in over $100 million in transactions including the purchase of three divisions of NYSE companies. Mr. Genena's responsibilities include executive management and overall direction of day to day operating activities.
- Ian Jones
- Chief Technology Officer
- Mr. Jones has been involved with technology for over 15 years. Ian has experience hosting approximately 1/5th of MySpace in terms of unique viewers and page views on a Linux cluster. His personal web site has over 60,000 members, and it performs in the top 20,000 most active web sites on the internet. Mr. Jones was previously the Network Operations Manager at gamerDNA.com
Mr. Jones is an expert with the Linux clustering model provided by ipvs/heartbeat, cluster filesystems, and SANs. He is also extremely experienced and comfortable working with large data sets under the stressful situations that this work inevitably presents you with. Ian is well-known for his ability to bring "5-alarm fires" under control in moments among his co-workers, friends and partners, as well as, predicting and pre-mitigating said "fires".
- Daniel Salters
- Vice President of Sales
- Daniel Salters is a prime facilitator in generating strong traffic and revenue streams. He demonstrated this in the gaming industry by acquiring communities from March 2008 to December 2008 as a freelance contractor for gamerDNA Media. By acquiring these communities, a network was grown from 500,000 unique viewers per month to 6.6 million uv/mo. Using the strategies he put in place the network continued to grow to 10 million uv/mo by August of 2009, and onto 12 million uv/mo in the subsequent months.
From 2006 to 2008, Daniel worked in Sales & Acquisition for Uberguilds Network, where he increased growth & value of a network from 100,000 to 500,000 uv/mo.
Ascend above the competition with your advanced intellectual properties applied to our architecture and platform exchange mechanisms! Open Source Solutions creates an environment which reduces your monthly costs and gives you the confidence to know your property is always secure and stable.